Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview














We are expecting two coupon inserts in this week's newspapers - Red Plum and Smart Source.  You can go HERE to see a preview of what coupons might be in there.  Note that some coupons are often regional and you may not get every one of these coupons or the values may vary.  If you see a lot of coupons for items you'd like to stock up on, be sure to buy a few papers.  I will probably be getting at least 3-4 this week.  The money I spend on these will be much less than all of the savings I will be getting from them!  If you don't get the coupons you want, you can always try a coupon clipping service like My Coupon Hunter or The Coupon Clippers or you can check on Ebay.  One of my local papers no longer carries the Red Plum inserts, and if you live in one of those areas, you can sign up to try to get a Red Plum insert by mail HERE.

No comments: