Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introduction

Well, I have been receiving a lot of questions lately about how I'm saving so much on my groceries and household items, so I thought I would start a blog to share some of my knowledge.  One thing that I've realized, though, since I've started "couponing" and bargain-hunting is that there are MORE than enough money-saving blogs out there. Besides, I have two kids ages two and (almost) one, so time for listing every possible deal and bargain is just not an option for me or my family.  However, I would like to put up some of the special deals I find, as well as providing a resource for you to find other frugal sites and other money-saving opportunities. In addition to that, I hope to be able to educate friends, family, and other followers out there how to get the most out of their money. Please bear with me as I build up this site and feel free to comment or email me anytime! Looking forward to this new adventure...

No comments: